You qualify as this type of membership if you are a corporation, partnership, firm or person who owns, develops or manages rental housing within Kern County.
- IPAK actively monitors regulations and laws that directly affect the Landlords.
- We are dedicated to your professional growth.
- IPAK holds monthly events serving the needs of individuals and companies who own, manage, or provide services and products to rental housing units in Kern County.
- Annual Professional Networking Opportunities
- Dual membership with the California Apartment Association
Companies under the Industry Partner Membership category include those companies who provide products and/or services to the rental housing industry. Examples under this category include, but is not limited to;
- Lawn Care
- Pest Control
- Furniture Rental
- Graphic Design
- Annual Professional Networking Opportunities and member lunches.
- Be recognized as a preferred Industry Partner. As a member of IPAK, you will be listed on our website so that our members have quick access to your company.